Classic Cars Overview
The Policy Schedule and Policy Wording supercedes this overview at all times
Full comprehensive cover including Private, Domestic and Pleasure purposes.
Territorial limits :
Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe
- Vehicles up to R1,500,000 can be insured. Consideration can be given to insuring vehicles of a higher value
- The Sum Insured is based on an Agreed Value Basis
- Laid up cover – optional
- Limited kilometre discounts
- Owners club discounts
- Cover for Weddings, Events and Exhibition use
- Historical Events liabilities
- Temporary detached parts cover
- Cherished Remains cover
- Reinstatement Extension for total loss – optional
- If the vehicle is fitted with an approved immobilisation device, theft and attempted theft excess will be waived
- Vehicle repatriation (including breakdown) beyond the Republic of South African borders – R 15 000
- Earned “ loyalty” 2 years claims free on the insured vehicle – basic excess is waived
- Basic excess waiver for Bona fida Pensioners
- Lock and Keys – R5 000 with no excess
- Vehicle audio equipment – R3 000
- Passenger Liability R5 000 000 and Third Party Liability R10 000 000
- Medical and funeral benefit – R5 000 per person following an accident in the insured vehicle plus R2 000 funeral expenses
Hospitality beyond the Republic of South Africa borders – R12 000 for temporary accommodation per insured event
Breakdown cover inside RSA limited to R5000 per year
- Comprehensive claims support, emergency and roadside assistance
CCIC Smart Phone App
To access emergency roadside assistance, breakdown, accident and immediate claims registration
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SERVICES (CIMS)
Medical Assistance Helpline
Telephonic advice from doctors, ICU trained nursing sisters or paramedics.
Medical Emergency Evacuation
Fleet equipped to Advance Life Support level.
Guaranteed Hospital Admission
In case of an accidental, unforeseen, life threatening medical emergency.
Professional counseling service to Policyholders and their immediate family.
Helpline is manned by attorneys, equipped to provide assistance on all areas of the law.
Flat Tyre, Flat Battery, Keys locked in vehicle, Fuel Delivery and Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown Towing.
24 hours a day helpline to Policyholders.
Traffic fine information, Traffic Fine Payments and Driver Profiling.
24Seven Card Protection
Assistance with lost or stolen cards. You can register all your credit, debit, charge, ATM, club cards and other cards issued within South Arica in a secure database. If your cards are lost or stolen you simply contact the Call Centre and they will immediately report the necessary information to card issuers who will cancel your cards and assist with replacement cards for you.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit www.ccic.co.za for detailed descriptions of the Emergency Assistance Services, including benefit limits, or contact the call centre, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on 0800 005 688.
Download this as a PDF[Download not found]