Caravan & Trailer Overview
The Policy Schedule and Policy Wording supercedes this overview at all times.
Full comprehensive cover for Caravans, 4×4 Trailers, safari, customised, bike, boat, horse box and the like.
- Caravan and 4×4 Trailer contents automatically included up to R20 000 on an All Risk basis. Limited to R2 500 any one item
- Domestic trailer contents automatically included up to R5 000 on an All Risks basis. Limited to R1 000 any one item
- Vehicle Repair Authority within RSA – R5 000 and outside RSA – R5 000
- Vehicle Repatriation costs following accident or breakdown beyond the Republic of South Africa borders – R 15 000
- Tyre Sure cover available as optional
- Age Excess – Excess waived for over 55 years of age
- CCIC Smart Phone App – to access emergency roadside assistance, breakdown, accident and immediate claims registration
Cross Country now offer the full spectrum of specialised personal lines cover for all your home and leisure insurance requirements:
House Owners, Household Contents, Personal Liability, Personal Accident. All Risks, Ultimate Motor, Marine, Dirtsure, Motor Cycles, Caravan and Trailers, Classic Car.
These extensions are available on a stand-alone basis.
Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SERVICES (CIMS)
Medical Assistance Helpline
Telephonic advice from doctors, ICU trained nursing sisters or paramedics.
Medical Emergency Evacuation
Fleet equipped to Advance Life Support level.
Guaranteed Hospital Admission
In case of an accidental, unforeseen, life threatening medical emergency.
Professional counselling service to Policyholders and their immediate family.
Helpline is manned by attorneys, equipped to provide assistance on all areas of the law.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
Flat Tyre, Flat Battery, Keys locked in vehicle, Fuel Delivery and Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown
24 hours a day helpline to Policyholders.
Traffic fine information, Traffic Fine Payments and Driver Profiling.
24Seven Card Protection
Assistance with lost or stolen cards. You can register all your credit, debit, charge, ATM, club cards and other cards issued within South Arica in a secure database. If your cards are lost or stolen you simply contact the Call Centre and they will immediately report the necessary information to card issuers
who will cancel your cards and assist with replacement cards for you.
International Personal Accident and Medical Expenses Cover
For a maximum continuous period of 30 days in a vehicle insured under the Cross Country Motor
Vehicle Insurance Scheme.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit www.ccic.co.za for detailed descriptions of the Emergency Assistance Services, including benefit limits, or contact the call centre, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on 0800 005 688.
Download this overview in PDF format.