Security Motor Policy
Our security motor policy provides cover for security companies on a specified or fleet basis, whether the vehicles are used for patrolling, site inspections, guard placements, technical
installations, armed escorting and armed reaction. The actual use of the vehicle must be specified.
- We offer comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only cover for these vehicles.
- Due to the nature of the business, we indemnify on a market value basis and we offer car hire cover but only in the event of a total loss, theft or hijacking.
- The fleet must not comprise of more than 30% of commercial vehicles.
Limits of Indemnity
- Own Damage Section: Maximum R 1 500 000
- Third Party Section: Maximum R 2 000 000
- Fire & Explosion: Maximum R 1 000 000
- Passenger Liability: Maximum R 1 000 000
- Subject to the maximum of R 2 000 000 in the aggregate
- Car Hire: R 350.00 per day
We now offer full commercial cover on Security Company assets