The Policy Schedule and Policy Wording supercedes this overview at all times.
Full comprehensive cover for private, domestic, pleasure including travel to and from work, and
- Comprehensive cover for Golf Carts
- Motor Cycle is insured for retail value including fitted accessories
- Replacement of the motor cycle within the first 12 months of registration
- Cover for Track Days and Rallies
- Premium discount for recognised Advanced Driver Training
Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland
- Liability to third parties up to R2 500 000.00
- Repair authority within South Africa – R5 000.00
- Repair authority outside South Africa – R20 000.00
- Screens covered up to R2 000.00
- Car Hire following accident available as optional
- Tyre Sure cover available as optional
- All Risk extension available to include all motor cycle accessories, electronic equipment and riding apparel
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Service within Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland and Zimbabwe
- Repatriation following accident and breakdown beyond the Republic of South Africa up to R15 000
- Age Excess – Excess waived for over 55 years of age
- Third Party cover available
- CCIC Smart Phone App – to access emergency roadside assistance, breakdown, accident and immediate claims registration
Cross Country now offer the full spectrum of specialised personal lines cover for all your outdoor and indoor insurance requirements:
House Owners, Household Contents, Personal Liability, Personal Accident. All Risks, Ultimate Motor, Marine, Dirtsure, Motor Cycles, Caravan and Trailers, Classic Car.
These extensions are available on a stand-alone basis.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE SERVICES (CIMS)
Medical Assistance Helpline
Telephonic advice from doctors, ICU trained nursing sisters or paramedics
Medical Emergency Evacuation – (excluding racing risks)
Fleet equipped to Advance Life Support level (Limited to Botswana, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of South Africa, Swaziland and
Guaranteed Hospital Admission
In case of an accidental, unforeseen, life threatening medical emergency
Offers a professional counselling service to Policyholders and their immediate family
Helpline is manned by attorneys, equipped to provide assistance on all areas of the law
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit www.ccic.co.za for detailed descriptions of the Emergency Assistance Services, including benefit limits, or contact the call centre, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on 0800 005 688.
Download this overview in PDF format.
[Download not found]