The Policy Schedule and Policy Wording supercedes this overview at all times.
- Cover available for the building including outbuildings such as garages, guest cottages, domestic employees quarters, garden sheds, greenhouses, studios and change rooms
- Competitive cover and excess structures catering for ever changing domestic insurance landscape
- Competitive premiums
- Cover extended to include retaining walls
- Landslip and subsidence cover as insured peril
- Accidental damage up to R50 000.00 any one claim
- Essential alterations to your private residence in the event of a permanent disability limited to R50 000.00 any one event
- Removal of uprooted trees as a result of an insured event – limited to R5 000.00
- Limit on placement of security guard – R10 000.00
- Garden damage – R10 000.00
- Power surges and fluctuations
- Age Excess – Excess waived for over 55 years of age
Cross Country now offer the full spectrum of specialised personal lines cover for all your home and leisure insurance requirements:
House Owners, Household Contents, Personal Liability, Personal Accident. All Risks, Ultimate Motor, Marine, Dirtsure, Motor Cycles, Caravan and Trailers, Classic Car.
These extensions are available on a stand-alone basis.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit www.ccic.co.za for detailed descriptions of the Emergency Assistance Services,including benefit limits, or contact the call centre, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week on 0800 005 688.
Download this overview in PDF format.