Household Contents Overview
The Policy Schedule and Policy Wording supercedes this overview at all times.
- Cover available for household goods and equipment, furniture, furnishings, unfixed electrical goods, valuables, personal belongings, clothing and unfixed household goods
- Competitive cover and excess structures catering for ever changing domestic insurance landscape
- Competitive premiums
- Keys and locks being lost or damaged – R5 000.00
- Personal and Travel documents up to R10 000.00 any one event
- Medical and Veterinary expenses up to R5 000.00 per person or animal
- Accidental damage up to 10% of sum insured
- Fire extinguishing costs
- Destruction to household effects caused by Subsidence or Landslip
- Loss or damage to household goods whilst in transit up to R50 000.00
- Theft of outside furniture or implements up to R10 000.00 any one event
- Accidental damage to audio visual equipment and glass including power surges and electrical power supply
- Accidental damage to mirrors, glass, furniture and appliances up to 15% of sum insured limit
- Guest and Domestic staff property limited to R10 000.00 any one event
- Refrigerator and deep freeze contents up to R10 000 any one event. 48 hour time excess
- Limited cover option available
- Age Excess – Excess waived for over 55 years of age
Cross Country now offer the full spectrum of specialised personal lines cover for all your home and leisure insurance requirements:
House Owners, Household Contents, Personal Liability, Personal Accident. All Risks, Ultimate Motor, Marine, Dirtsure, Motor Cycles, Caravan and Trailers, Classic Car.
These extensions are available on a stand-alone basis.
Terms and Conditions Apply. Visit www.ccic.co.za for detailed descriptions of the Emergency Assistance Services, including benefit limits, or contact the call centre, 24 hours pr day, 7 days per week on 0800 005 688.
Download this overview in PDF format.